Sunday, October 3, 2010

SUNDAYS!

Sunday nights leave a lot of stuff in my head. So I thought I would share a few things that make me smile.

Invisible bookshelves. I helped my buddy Andrew do one of these then he did a couple more, and they look pretty awesome!


This drawing by Edgar R. Mcherly. Everything he does is marvelous.
www.invisiblehairsuit.com

I'm really excited for Craig Thompson's Habibi to come out. His comics are so beautifully drawn and written. www.dootdootgarden.com

This room is WONDERFUL. I want it.
Kirby's Epic Yarn comes out soon and I'm so excited!!!!!! It looks fantastic and is going to be so much fun.
ADVENTURE TIME! My favorite television show! It's what I look forward to most on Monday nights.


And lastly this, it's just adorable.

Have a great Sunday night everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dalton, I enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for helping with the shelves, I really like how they turned out. Have a good night!

(and a lint is a shell's best friend!)