Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gummy Bears & Yoo-hoo.

It's rained here all week. I like rain, it's just the overcast cloudy days that are not that enjoyable for me. Except for the fact that I have been able to use my magnificent red umbrella. O.o I miss my lady though. I only have one more week to wait and then her and I are going to see It's Kind of a Funny Story at the Fine Arts Theatre here in Asheville, which will be wonderful I know. Afterward we'll be headed home for fall break. I can't wait to see my family and hometown buds.

Here's the trailer for It's Kind of a Funny Story:

As far as classes, they are all going okay, but Creative Writing is the best. We are starting drama and prose and I'm really getting into writing stories. A plus is definitely that there are so many talented people in there it's easy to bounce ideas off of them. Even if the ideas are always ridiculous, they are equally as hilarious.

Speaking of writing, I can't stop reading Mr. Sedaris right now. I got When You Are Engulfed in Flames two days ago and it's just as good as the other books I've read. Funny Funny stuff.



Well, I suppose that's all that's goin' on in my noggin right now, but here's a song:







No comments: